adventurer begins at the Park

Please send your entries to parkplace36@gmail.com. I will review and post here. I am excited to see all the interesting walks , paddles ,snowshoe,skies,and sledding adventures!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Possitive feedback

Hi Maggie,
Just wanted to send a message along to let you know how much I enjoyed my stay at your motel.
Nothing fancy, just a clean, comfortable room with very friendly and helpfull owners.
For the fisherman, canoeist, kayaker, etc.,if location is important, than this is a great place to stay. Everything is nearby.
I will return to your motel on my next trip to the Adirondacks.
Sincerely;
John
Massachusetts

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Maggie/Mom said…

    John spent a week exploring our rivers and still wants more! Thanks John

     

Post a Comment

<< Home